Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RAINBOWSaloville sprouts




The birth . . . .




RAINBOWSaloville's creation took a braintwisting experience. Like a seed that sprouts from the ground, it goes through a process and uncertainties .
A farmer would want the seed to grow and sour high in the sky yet there are hindrances along the way. No one is certain about the seeds faith in life but many wishes that it will bear fruit one day.
I never really thought of this name but aloville was taken from my name. RAINBOWS i think would fit the uncertainty of this undertaking but I am sure it will pass the different colors that a rainbow has. This also discribes the future content of this page.
Sharing my thoughts and experiences in all aspects of life will definitely be a part of my pages. This is to share several sides and pictures of life that is totally human and humane. Weaknesses and strength of someone who has its own journey to tell for others to learn.
We all have our own stories to tell and are interesting not only to us for to many who makes thier journey of life as exciting as we have been doing it.

As i begin this journey of sharing what I have been through as a person, I wish myself GOODLUCK and hope that one day I can shine and be proud like a rainbow after the rain.

No comments: