Thursday, November 13, 2008

the would be BLOGGER. . . . . .





PERSONA: WHO IS HE?





You can never know someone as deep as you want to unless you got the chance to laugh, cry, quarrel and be with him in time. In reality people judge you with your physical well being; first impression; the food you eat; the way you smile; the way you treat others and so on and so forth.





Like any other human being, you need to treat each other as human most especially in making conclusion about somebody's persona. In my experience I usually observe people in all situations and do not plunge into a bowl of speculations that is I believe very unethical for a simple reason that I do not want to be judged.





I am a quiet individual at first but when I begin to feel at ease then I start to blend with the people around me. Blending in a manner that i will not compromise my real persona. A happy person, as i am oftentimes a clown in a group like all the other gay people do.
My friends contributed a lot to my maturity as a human being. Mingling with a them has thought me a lot of the realities of life. They inspire me and made me realize my purpose of being here. They push me to stand up and move forward yet they remind me that family will just be there despite the fact the my family is broken.
You will discover me and uncover myself to you as I unviel my persona in this blog and I do hope i will be able to share good things to you. I welcome suggestions and critisms that will be helpful in the development of this blog. Thank you everyone.














1 comment:

purplemoments said...

wow galing2 naman yot..

exciting talaga ang blogosphere, we get to learn about one's real identity and the deep emotion he possess.

cheers to more blogs!