Sunday, November 30, 2008

A WEEK THAT WAS . . . . . .

Ms. Haydee Bernabe. Public Affairs Officer of Smart Philippines for Mindanao, she is my classmate in Ateneo de Davao University back in SY 1991-92.


Ang Anak ni Baby Ama. Mr. Robin Padilla during the press conference of TNT at Orange Bistro Tent.

Last week of November . . . . wow what a week. I am used to end the week in a usual time out from work. Not until I met a classmate back in Ateneo de Davao University exactly 16 years ago.

I was in the Mayor’s Office for some official transaction but Bariles called my attention and introduced me to a Public Affairs manager of Smart in Davao. It was Ms. Haydee Bernabe.

I felt shy nga at first but when she started asking and recognize me and then we begun bringing back the past in our student years in ADDU. We were both happy and so eager to listen to our stories.

Well we end up going to official business and that is for Robin Padilla’s press conference as an indorser of one telecom network and their activity. My role? As usual media coordination. But I was s0 happy that I get to see my classmate.

Of course, my week wouldn’t be complete without joining the presscon last Sunday at Orange Bistro tent. Ang pogi talaga ni Robin, no wonder maraming girls at gays and nahuhumaling for sure he is a true gentleman and very sweet din.

OMG!!!!! When entered the tent earlier before the presscon naloka ang lahat at di nakapag salita. Most never expected na ganun sya kalinis, bango at kagwapo. Ang lambot ng kamay when I shook hands with him nakakacolapse ang ngiti.

To top it all, di ko pinalagpas na magpapicture sa kanya at WALAHHHHHH. . . . . . ayan ang ibedensya. O divah . . . a week that was nga . Sino kaya ang susunod?









No comments: